Home Made Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's clever Steve but I too wonder why he bothered with this one. Have a look at his YT channel. He's made a band saw and a planer/jointer. His best is the pantorouter.....hard to explain, have a look. He's also created some software that allows you to generate your own wooden gears, you then use his real-size print software and print out the drawings, stick them onto your wood and cut out your gears. Clever guy, if a little eccentric.

http://woodgears.ca/pantorouter/kuldeep/compare.html

can't beat a bit of freehand routing ! not sure H&S would approve though

No doubt he is very clever , the cash his Youtube channel must generate would buy him the best of everything , toolwise.

I do watch all his videos and can only dream of getting anywhere near his skill level @ 53 and a complete newbie i doubt i have time..lol

Steve

Thanks Jimmy. Apologies Steve. I was totally unaware of his achievement(?) and spondulicks. :oops: I had wondered how he posted so much and where he found the time!

Sam

SammyQ":133v2zuz said:
Apologies Steve.
Sam

No worries Sam ,

I dont know exactly how they get paid but i knew they did....he has 1000`s of views on all of his vids so i imagine he is doing ok from youtube alone.

Steve

Just done some checking. If you get over 1 million views you start to qualify for payment. Matthias has at present 71.8 million views. The initial, and minimum amount they pay is .3 of a cent per view. If you multiply that up, if he's only been paid at the minimum rate, (which I doubt), he's earned over $240,000 !

There's a great quote on his zero clearance insert video. He's recommending using the cheapest yellow glue, saying it's all the same stuff, and says "would you ever ask someone what soap they use"?

Latest posts

Back