This is the machine I lost!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrimper

Established Member
Reaction score
The Hobbies Imperial.

This was the machine that my Late Grandfather and Father used, when my grandfather passed away I was a 17 year old lad more interested in the ladies and Motor bikes (still interested in both BTW) than fretwork and I already had my dads A1 machine, so I let this go for scrap, it's a decision that I have bitterly regretted ever since.

I have a photo of my late father as a young lad back in the 1920's using this machine with some examples of his work.

If only I had the good sense then to have kept this machine, aprt from the fact that it would have had sentimental reasons it is also a very nice machine to own.

Attachments

• P1010725 (Medium).JPG
    P1010725 (Medium).JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 701
Gorgeous looking machine. I wish I had room for something like that, As it is, my A1 is going on Ebay now it is in working order as the only place I can keep it is down the inspection pit in my garage where it will rust in no time.

Martin.

Scrimper.

What a shame you let that saw go, but I fully understand, young ladies and motorbikes has be the downfall for a lot of us. :wink:
I still have an interest in both, but can now put that interest into perspective, (I think).
At my age, the control centre still works, but the hydraulics are in need of a service. :(

Take care.

Chris R.

Latest posts

Back