Does anyone know what machine this is?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luketheduke

Reaction score
Hi there,

Im pretty new to this forum so i hope someone could help me out, ive had a wadkin morticer in my workshop for sometime now it was passed down from my dad, and to be honest i hardly ever use it so its just taking up room in my already over crowded workshop. So im just wondering if any one knows what model it is and also how much its worth?

cheers in advance,

Luke

Attachments

• Wadkin 1.jpg
    Wadkin 1.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 163
  • wadkin 2.jpg
    wadkin 2.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 163
Ah, yes, the old "Wadkin ai-qaida". There were a few that slipped under the net after the "Prevention of Terrorism Act" banned them. Luckily for you, we are the "Approved Disposal Agency" for these lethal devices, so, if you ship it to our Site, we can dispose of it in line with Para. 11. 3 of the Act, under the Amnesty. Delay would be unwise, as on the expiration of the Amnesty Period, a disposal charge will be invoked(which will not exceed £400)
HTH
Ken & Alfie Stoat

So you joined up & posted just to get a free valuation service??? I can improve on the above offer - just forward me a valuation fee of £399 ....

haha perhaps i did, although its not the only reason i signed up just the insentive to get me on here.. I am a carpenter/joiner so you can expect plenty of terrible input (hammer)

Are we saying that its not a good morticer then? :roll:

Does it say wadkin on it as it looks like a Sedgwick machine? Wadkin did a light duty version called the tradesman range so could be one of them.It doesnt look like any of there desirable heavy duty morticers like the dm. Price 250 to 400 I would think.

Cheers

Jon

Back