Poolewood Euro DVSL

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doofusme

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All

is the above a "good" lathe, have been offered one at what I think is a decent price, any views welcome .

Regards

Phil

Hi

Thanks for that, i did a search and cold not find a lot of info about them, might just leave it for now and see what else turns up on the market.

Regards

Phil

Doofusme":3cnma6z2 said:
Hi

Thanks for that, i did a search and cold not find a lot of info about them, might just leave it for now and see what else turns up on the market.

Regards

Phil

Poolewood are still operating http://www.poolewood.co.uk/index.html but don't appear to be producing their own lathes anymore.

I've had a Poolewood lathe for too many years to remember :) Mine is a Euro 3000 (the first one made) which is still going strong and a dream to use. Once you have used direct drive there is no going back - I'm now terrible at changing belts!

The DVSL was the last lathe Poolewood came out with and I'm not sure if it was made by Silverline for them or not. What sort of price is it because there is also a Euro 2000 up for sale at the moment for around £650 I think.

I have had a lot of dealing with Poolewood over the years so if you want give me a call and I can fill you in.

Mark

Back