• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free - plasterboard lifter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeElms

Established Member
Reaction score
Plasterboard panel lifter, in good condition.

The picture below is from a manual found on the internet (paper copy included !)

It was obtained from 'hairywan' of this forum a few months ago and has been used to enable me to plasterboard my workshop (double garage) ceiling.

COLLECTION ONLY, from Bracknell, Berkshire.

Attachments

• Panel lifter.PNG
    Panel lifter.PNG
    210.2 KB · Views: 1,843
Hi

Does it good for storage? I have a use for one of these but don't have a huge space to store it for a few weeks before I need it.

It disassembles into the three main components (photo below); the largest is the 'cradle', which is approx 125cm x 95 cm.

I do want to get this out of the way, but if no-one else wants it, I could probably keep it for a few weeks.

Note that this is for collection from Bracknell, Berkshire.

Attachments

• IMG_20171118_165556198_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    IMG_20171118_165556198_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 1,802
thanks. I think it is still a bit big but thanks for the offer for storage

I would love it and would arrange collection. I am building an extension with a vaulted ceiling.
If thats ok I will take it,

Cheers
Trevor

Trevor (Trevsf1) - it's yours if you can make suitable arrangements for collection. As I think you can see from the picture of the disassembled parts, there are 3 components, and they quite large and are heavy! Please PM to discuss collection details.

MikeG - 2nd place in queue
Moonsafari69 - 3rd place in queue

Quietly hoping this is still slowly heading in my direction. What’s the latest chaps?

Equally happy to have a share system with anyone if that’d help. I would likely only need it for a week to board out my garage ceiling.

Back