Info for AB LINI Maskiner model W59 woodworking machine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis DF

Reaction score
I have been given an AB LINI Maskiner model W59 woodworking machine which was badly neglected rusted and ceased. I have managed to refurbish it quite satisfactorily except for the tilt mechanism on the saw. It tends to bite into the brass/bronze hinge and stops at about 20 - 30 degrees and no further. I have had the brass machined back to a respectable state with a new mounting nut. I am now quite frustrated as I really like this machine. Any advice appreciated. I would also like to know if the motor for jointer and thicknesser reverses for the morticing attachment as it runs on the same spindle shaft, which means it would turn counterclockwise and im not sure if left hand spiral bits are available . Thanks

Ejca W59 is a machine wth very good reutation and worth putting some effort into. LINI Maskiner was essentially a part of Ejca and the machines are essentially the same whatver name they bear.

The saw part of it should have a lot in common with the currently available L18 saw benches.

Here is a link to Ejca:
http://www.ejca.se/produkter/?cat=c4ca4 ... 9b&lang=en

Left hand horisintal slot mortiser bits of good quality are available from Edessö.

Back