Habitat Drio extending table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dance

Established Member
Reaction score
How hard do you think it would be to re-create this? The reason we're not just buying from Habitat is that it's actually a bit wider and longer than we need.

It's a bit wider than our current dining table - the width of the table doesn't change. Additionally it extends to be a bigger table than needed - extending is good but this thing is a beast!! :)
Plan would be to replicate the design but change here and there to suit our needs. Including changing how it extends if needs be.

dance":1yzghw5k said:
How hard do you think it would be to re-create this?

I don't think it would be hard at all. Get the table extension slides first, though. What dimensions do you want the table to have?

It's a neat modern design. Not sure I like the fact the the frame overhangs the top rather than the more conventional arrangement.
But the styling is good, IMO.

Are the infill panels just loose, in which case you have to find somewhere to store them.

The general design should be within the scope of a decent hobbyist woodworker (which I'm sure you are :) )

Back