Are Kity 619 spares still availble?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_H

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying a secondhand Kity 619 which has some pieces missing (guard, the guide that goes next to the balde - forgotten the name as it's been a few years since I had my workshop and making a come back) - are these still things that can be bought now?

Many thanks

Rob

UK distributor used to be NMA. I think they now have no spares but may know who does.

Kity went bust ( I don't remember when but early 2000's) so access to soares in France was limited.

Sheppach bought out the Kity manufacturing rights and marketing rights and have restarted some production I think.

Probably best first call is to Sheppach tech support and ask.

Al

Rob_H":u6ieji4n said:
the guide that goes next to the blade - forgotten the name
Assuming you mean the riving knife you can easily make your own from 2 or 3mm gauge plate with an angle grinder and a file, I can send you a pattern.
There's nothing special about the crown guard, this one will do you.
What other parts are missing?
If you pm me I can send you a pdf of the manual and parts diagram I have, may not be the exact same model, there have been several variants of the 619/1619, but it will probably be useful.

There was a thread in the woodhaven2 two or more years ago where someone had found a source of some kity parts

The members name was Chataigner. He is in France but these parts came from uk

The Scheppach Precisa 3 is basically the Kity 619 (it even has the Kity badge on it) so I'd be surprised if bits didn't fit from that.

Assuming you mean the riving knife you can easily make your own from 2 or 3mm gauge plate with an angle grinder and a file, I can send you a pattern.
If you pm me I can send you a pdf of the manual and parts diagram I have, may not be the exact same model, there have been several variants of the 619/1619, but it will probably be useful.

Hello, appreciate this thread is quite old but if you still have the pattern and wouldn't mind sharing it I'd really appreciate it!

I know this was posted a while back but could do with the knife pattern and anything else you may have please

Back