woodrat parts are they useable?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technium

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I picked up some router jigs from a local auction online so never looked at the box but when i collected them its all parts for a woodrat which ive looked online seems to be somekind of upside down router stuff.

Are the parts useable without the main part?

I have a brush thing, and a formica type sliding table with a sliding guide. I have some aly rails aswell as a metal protractor on a base. Some metal spring bar thing which I think is for the router itself. Theres also some acrylic guides marked wb061, wb062 & wb063 and finally a box of plastic parts and nuts and bolts.

Not what I was wanting or expecting so have a bought a load of carp or what?

thanks inadvance

Colin

Great for an owner but sadly not much use without one.

probably no use without a woodrat. I may be interested as some spare parts if you wanted to sell them on.

Damn it, must make sure next time I go to the auction to check view before bidding online!!!

Marcros drop me a pm with what parts you might need and an offer and I can confirm all the parts I have along with pictures if you want. As i said theres lots of bits and pieces like spare cable and stuff too.

thanks guys

What do you mean by ali rails? The main body of the woodrat is ali box extrusion, if you've got that it sounds like you've got everything else

The plunge bar can be useful if it fits your router ( some use them in router tables for one handed raise / lower).

Rest needs the woodrat I'm afraid.

S

Thanks SVB never thought of that.

I will check to see if theres any interest and if not then ebay or gumtree it, once I work out what I have :)

Back