Election time?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonzjob

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Ex nr Carcassonne, France. Now Corston Malmesbury
OK, when Trump was bought in as the new president of the US of Trump Inc. I noticed that on a computer forum I am on, mainly based in the States, there's been no mention of donald Duck (Trump) at all. It would appear to be the same for the May June election?

Nobody interested :? :?

Also the fact that while the mods can be tolerant, to a point, everyone knows that with the current climate; starting it could be like lighting the blue touch paper. Everybody probably would like a bit of a moan about it but fewer want the ensuing escalation. And we all know who some of those few are. :wink:

Simple. Outright ban on political discussion within these walls. Most of us are here to talk about woodwork, not the government/election/presidency/etc. If you want to talk about politics then sign up to a political forum.

politics and religion are lost causes, you will never change the mind of anyone of either subject.

these things escalate so quickly

politics, religion, sharpening, push sticks........

How about a sharpened push stick in the shape of a cross and painted blue?
reckon we could discuss that civilly?

Regardless of your politics, there was one bit of good news and every resident of Tatton must be very happy.

Jonzjob":1z49pdbr said:
Well, before we do find out what happens on your side of the ditch we on this side might just find out that Le Pen is mightier than the sword :mrgreen:

Very good :D :D :D

The media over doesnt think Le Pen has any chance, but there was Brexit and Trump......

Jonzjob":31w8z9dt said:
OK, when Trump was bought in as the new president of the US of Trump Inc. I noticed that on a computer forum I am on, mainly based in the States, there's been no mention of donald Duck (Trump) at all. It would appear to be the same for the May June election?

I am now confused, is this election in May or June?? :lol:

lurker":pd6e9g8x said:
Regardless of your politics, there was one bit of good news and every resident of Tatton must be very happy.

What's Star Wars got to do with it :lol:

Yes, Please, Please - delete this thread
Politics is so boring

P32Jh1vh.jpg

The consencus when Chirac was voted in was the choice between the thug and the nazi. That was when her dad swept through the first round a few years back. The consencus now is very similar! Scary stuff, especially with the other end of the stick is the far-left firebrand Jean-Luc Melenchon.

Brexit, then Frexit if one of those get in here! The dung will really hit the fan for the EU if that happens me-thinks!! :twisted: :twisted:

mailee":2wwdk6cl said:
Jonzjob":2wwdk6cl said:

I am now confused, is this election in May or June?? :lol:

It's either in May by June or in June by May. I think :shock: :shock: Or, is it in Scotland :? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back