Rexon spares

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneckjohn334

Reaction score
Hi , i am trying to purchase spares for a Rexon sliding, double compound mitre saw . I have been ringing the no. [ 01709-876611 ] on their websites but only get voice mail, have left messages and requested a call back on their website - nothing !, do you know if they are still in business ?, any help would be much appreciated, regard's john allen

redneckjohn334":3lnwnf3d said:
Hi , i am trying to purchase spares for a Rexon sliding, double compound mitre saw . I have been ringing the no. [ 01709-876611 ] on their websites but only get voice mail, have left messages and requested a call back on their website - nothing !, do you know if they are still in business ?, any help would be much appreciated, regard's john allen

John, they are 10 minutes from my house. Let me know if they dont get back to you say by Friday night, and I'll bob down Saturday and see if they are still trading.

F

Hi Fezman, guy rang me back today , was at his father's funeral . Many thank's for offer of help ! , regard's , john

Back