Record / Marples M 148 Dowelling Jig Instructions Available

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildebed

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Having had a thorough look around the WHOLE of the internet, I know that a reasonable copy of the instruction manual for the Record /Marples M 148 dowelling jig is unavailable.

However; now that I've bought a second jig - to join together for longer joints, I have a copy of the instructions.

As far as I know, I can't post attachments - I know these privileges are granted by administrators so - If I get those then I'll post them.

I'll scan these at a high resolution and post them as either a .pdf or separate .jpg files if required. Otherwise I'll email if I'm sent addresses.

After years of hiatus due to illness, I "found" one of these in the workshop, but I completely forgot how to use it. Thanks so much for creating the instruction pdf!

Hi Folks,
Having had a thorough look around the WHOLE of the internet, I know that a reasonable copy of the instruction manual for the Record /Marples M 148 dowelling jig is unavailable.

However; now that I've bought a second jig - to join together for longer joints, I have a copy of the instructions.

As far as I know, I can't post attachments - I know these privileges are granted by administrators so - If I get those then I'll post them.

I'll scan these at a high resolution and post them as either a .pdf or separate .jpg files if required. Otherwise I'll email if I'm sent addresses.
hi, im interested in recieving instructions for the record 148 dowelling jig have been looking on internet with little succes then came across your note. can you download and post on to me id gladly pay postage . email.... [email protected]

Hi Folks,

Hi I’m interested in the instructions I have 2 jigs to do the Same I can’t find any video’s on how to set it up can you give any idea how it works thanks

Hi Folks,

Back