Bosch ADV 82

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stew

Reaction score
Hello.
I'm after a Bosch ADV 82 "Straightening Device" (thicknesser attachment) for their electric hand planes. They've discontinued them but I'm wondering if anyone here might have one lurking about they might consider parting with?
Thanks.

Hi Mike.
Unfortunately your link is an old listing and no longer available (Sept 2016). They're not cheap whenever you seem to find them. Nor were they originally to be honest.
I've already got a decent dedicated planer/thicknesser in the workshop but would really like the ADV 82 for on site work. Being able to thickness ripped material on the fly so to speak.

I wish it were so Mike and I've no problems buying from France but there's no bid or buy button active on your link and it has a banner across the top saying "Le vendeur a terminé cette vente, car l'objet n'est plus disponible." [English translation] "The seller has sold out because the item is no longer available."
I have arranged an ebay alert in case a listing appears though.
I see on the older thread you linked to the DeWalt equivalent, the ADE80. Scanning around I see it mainly appears as the Elu ADE 80. Found one of those for sale but unfortunately, the fixing is different so won't attach to my Bosch planer. Damn.
Thanks for your help though Mike.

Hi Guys,
I've just joined-up to this site, so brand new here. I've registered because I have a Bosch ADV 82 thicknesser attachment for sale. It came with the Bosch Planer GHO 31 82, bought in 2000. I've used the planer extensively but never used the ADV 82. I only ever unpacked it at the time to have a look then re-boxed it and put it under my bench where it has stayed for all these years. I've just taken it out of the box again and it's in perfect unused condition with all the bits, incl manual. Even the box is in very good nick. Does anybody want to buy it? £50.
I can supply photos. I'm in Grays, Essex. Reply here or text / call: 07899 666166.

Back