Unusual Cabinet Hardware

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbartlett99

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some cabinet knobs for a kitchen build - something unusual and upmarket. Its proving quite difficult - has anyone any pointers? Metallic inclined towards nickel pewter or bronze.

Found a few sites but many of the good ones are seriously expensive or US based.

www.busterandpunch.com might be an option but very modern
www.willowandstone.com do nice quality (I've used them before) but maybe a little mainstream
www.rockymountainhardware.com nice but ouch expensive

Martin and co used to do a few unusual designs and made on site.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

The Martin stuff looks nice and the Jim Lawrence. It really pretty hard to find anything a bit different. I'm off o the states next week for 3 months might do a little shopping over there if I have the time.

If you are looking for something Bronze , and Brass will work then try http://optimumbrasses.co.uk/ . They are local-ish to me and I have used their products alot with the work I do as they carry alot of repro products where they take the moulds from originals etc . They can even copy something you have and need more off . They wont be the cheapest but considering it is a small company I think the price is more than decent and it is the joy of working with real brass products , not bright electro plated tat . The do offe and aging process for a nominal fee if you are needing a peiod affect .

Cheers Sam

Back