Ultra 7 Universal woodworking Machine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
Can i ask if anyone owns one of theses machines Ultra 7 Universal woodworking Machine and if so what;s your opinion on them Mod if this is not allowed please remove .. I only ask about the machine as i know for one spares and repairs for £49 yes £49 and i would hate to see a old machine going to scrap although the sale as nothing to do with me and i don,t even know the person selling it although i was given the details so any interest
Alan

Attachments

• s-l1600ebay.jpg
    s-l1600ebay.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 184
If you have the space, surely that has to be a bargain? The only real bad I can see is the "thicknesser" which is just a thickness plate over the surface planer. Several years chasing my old Coronet around the workshop using that sort of arrangement is not an experience to treasure. Hence spending £50 :D on my Lurem!

I had a google and couldn't find anything about the machine. It's cheap, but if it's missing loads of parts that can't be found anywhere then it's potentially a bit useless.

Back