Bandsaw blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keithie

Established Member
Reaction score
I know almost nothing about bandsaws (am learning) beyond noticing that my 18" cast wheel 130kg machine looks like it can do more than my tenon saw, if the bandsaw had a functional blade.

So I spoke to Ian at Tuffsaws.

I'd just like to emphasise what has been said before ...more than a few times... truly excellent service. Hetook thetime to investigate my likely needs before calling back , patiently and kindly (given my slmost complete lack of knowledge) talked me through pretty much all I needed to know about blade length, installing, tweaking position, tensioning then discussed my likely uses, specified a blade and posted it to me securely. I received it two days later. For all this I paid only just over £20 incl postage.

As you might expect the blade is perfect for what I wanted and slices its way through 6"x6" blocks almost effortlessly.

I genuinely cant think of anything I've ever bought with that quality of service ...quite aside from the fact that there can't be much profit in the sale for Tuffsaws.

I cant recommend them enough.

I have in the last hour ordered my first 2 blades form Tuffsaws. Can only re-iterate what others are saying about the service and Ian sent me a very detailed email with the blades he thought would best suit me. Obviously not tried them out yet but I've no doubt they will be better than the ones i had, going on the endorsements on from this site.

Back