UKW Secret Santa 2016

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morfa

Established Member
Reaction score
If a mod could please put this as a temp sticky that'd be great.

As many of you know there has been a fairly long tradition of there being a Secret Santa gift exchange here on UKW. For a long time Waka ran it. Last year SVB stepped up. But this year it's all gone a bit quiet.

There was a post by Adidat about doing it, but that seems to have stalled as far as I can see. (have-we-been-to-naughty-for-santa-this-year-t100843.html)

I have PMed Adidat, but have had no response. If you're reading and want to collaborate, please get in touch.

So with that in mind I'd like to propose the following schedule:

PM your address to me by 27th November, I will match everyone up then.

Post your gifts to your recipient by 12th December (ish)

Christmas Day (or as soon as possible) post up pics of your gift

As this is all rather short notice (well compared to normal it is) then I'd suggest that people stick to simple and cheap gifts. Obviously if you can make something in time, then please do so. But if not then buying something is perfectly acceptable (I know I will be buying my gift).

Sound good? Who's in? (to get involved, just PM me your address)

Escudo - please PM me your details.

I've already had two other participants. So thats' 4 of us so far. The more the merrier.

:ho2

Ok then, count me in. I have one or two interesting duplicates which could do with a new owner.

Let the Christmas cheer begin!

Thanks to everyone who's put their name down so far. We're up to 9 people already. If you're interested, please don't delay and PM me your name and address today.

Even with the short notice, we're up to 10 now. Going well. Any more? Just drop me a PM.

Ok, I'll be doing the draw very soon and sending out the PMs. If not tomorrow, definitely on Wednesday. Just in case any one is wondering why I've not sent out PMs yet. They're coming soon.

Sorry I'm late. The PMs are going out in the next couple of hours. All still on.

Ok, all PMs sent. Don't worry too much about making something as it's so short notice. Just a thoughtful gift (only one) would be plenty I'm sure.

Please PM me once you've sent your parcel.

Please post up pics on or close to christmas day.

Back