UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a pair of speakers for £10 at a car boot and sold them for £675, Goodmans LS3/5a's

Pete

oh countless nice finds at carboot, a couple months ago I needed a bunch of wallpaper, and I mean about £400 worth for half decent looking one..way too much for just a paper I thought, after a couple of weeks at my local I spotted a huge bag of the best looking wallpaper I had ever seen , the guy asked £10 , I got it for £6 =D> couldn't even find that good looking one even in the shops..
Bought a nice coat once for £4 ,don't remember the brand , barbour maybe or something like that. sold it within a day on fleabay for £180
I still wear very nice clark shoes I bought in bootsale for £2 a couple of years ago.
flower pots/garden ornaments- all from bootsale
so are very nice dinner plates, I think half of my kitchen comes from bootsale, it's always a hunt... =P~

Just don't buy electronic things in bootsale and you are all set, because none of them ever works!
At least I don't have to feel guilty about the stuff I throw away when bought for absolutely nothing from bootsale..

The best find I've had this year, at a car boot , was an elu mof 96 router. It was still in its box with accessories (fence etc).
I had to haggle hard, but eventually got it down from £10 to £6.

Back