New to forum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fixit45

Established Member
Reaction score
Good evening to everyone. Firstly I would like to thank the moderators for accepting me onto your forum. I am 71 years of age and have no intention of retiring for the next 20 years so you can see I have a lot to do or shall I say finish lol.
I shall have a look around and get back to you all soon.
Bernie

Welcome Bernie....I hear 70 is the new 50. The chairman of our turning club is in his 80's and still going strong. In fact his eyebrows have a completely separate social life to the rest of him :shock:

Hi Bernie,
Welcome to the forum and I hope that you find it as helpful as I did when I joined not so long ago. I'm 75 and really enjoying my retirement having taken up woodworking about 3 years ago. I found this forum the most helpful and friendly place for woodworkers of all ages and ability, so just ask your questions and members will soon pop up to help.
Malcolm

Welcome Bernie, hope you continue to enjoy the forum. At 74 I'm just a few years older than you and I think you'll find many of the members are of our generation. I'm not a professional just a life long amateur. :)

Welcome Bernie! I'm sure you'll find this forum a freindly and cheerful place most of the time (apart from when we are discussing sharpening)!

Back