Shaker Wardrobe MDF/Pine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Established Member
Reaction score
Fitted this today, had to go up a spiral staircase so took a few hours to put together. The whole thing is held together with dominos and Kreg screws and sprayed with Little Greene eggshell which went on nicely!

Got another few to do so I plan on doing a wip with photos etc...

wlarge.jpg

wlarge2.jpg

Cheers

Russ

Aces and Eights":32zshwcs said:
Looks really nice Russ, The shadow gap is a nice detail.
What's the colour, and what did you use to spray it?

Cheers.

Adam.

I use a Fuji-spray, nice piece of kit and well worth the money. I think the colours called 'Bone Blue' ?

Cheers

Russ":2xtfscqs said:
Aces and Eights":2xtfscqs said:

Cheers.

Adam.

I use a Fuji-spray, nice piece of kit and well worth the money. I think the colours called 'Bone Blue' ?

Cheers
Nice one mate. Looks like a really spot on finish. I too use a Fuji, and like you, find it an excellent bit of kit.
My wife just looked over my shoulder and said 'Oooh, that's a really lovely wardrobe', then asked me if I wanted a coffee (which NEVER happens).
Looks like I'm going to be 'borrowing' elements from that, if that's cool with you?

Adam.

Aces and Eights":335qeo66 said:
Russ":335qeo66 said:
Aces and Eights":335qeo66 said:

Cheers.

Adam.

Cheers
Nice one mate. Looks like a really spot on finish. I too use a Fuji, and like you, find it an excellent bit of kit.
My wife just looked over my shoulder and said 'Oooh, that's a really lovely wardrobe', then asked me if I wanted a coffee (which NEVER happens).
Looks like I'm going to be 'borrowing' elements from that, if that's cool with you?

Adam.

Absolutely fine by me, it really is a simple build and only takes a few days from start to finish depending on how your workshop is kitted-out...
Let me know if you need any tips

Russ

Wow! That looks fantastic! I hope to one day create something that nice. The overall construction/paint job is really great and very polished. How long was the overall process of planning and building this wardrobe? When you say "only takes a few days from start to finish depending on how your workshop is kitted-out.", is that the amount of time? If so, I'm thoroughly impressed. . . .but I'm a newbie. ;)

Great photos, Russ!

Back