Secret Santa 2017?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is nearly complete. I'll post it by the end of this week.

Mine is delayed due to a shortage of parts. Am hoping to send off by the end of next week at the latest

Thanks everyone. Please keep the PMs coming. Also if you could please PM me once you've received your gift that'd be excellent.

Ok, it's looking like we're nearly all the way there with parcels being sent. A couple of ones going out soon. Thanks to everyone for getting the parcels out on time.

mine from santa arrived on saturday, so many thanks in advance :)

will open xmas day

Wow!!!

Just been to pick up a parcle from the post office, it's my secret Santa gift. I'm really excited to open it on Xmas morning, thank you very much to my secret Santa :ho2

Ok, looking at my spreadsheet, everyone has had a present sent. I've not had 'I've recieved it PMs' from everony but I'm going to assume that silence is a good thing. If you've not got something, please let me know ASAP. Sorry the PMs have been a bit erratic, but it's busy at home and at work.

I'll post up the present thread on the day and everyone is required to post up a photo of their gift as soon as possible. I'll be posting the thread when I'm knee deep in cooking the christmas meal, so no excuses!

Latest posts

Back