Quangsheng Rebating Block Plane Passaround

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthewwh

Established Member
Reaction score
One of these:

QSrblock.jpg

Copy and paste the list adding your name to the end of it and PM your address to the person before you so that they know where to send it.

Usual rules apply; recorded mail only so that there's no confusion about who has received it and who hasn't. Postage for this one is £5.72 a time.

Start of the list:

Matthew
Wizer

I'm interested in this one. Thank you, Matthew. :)

Matthew
wizer
OPJ

(I think Tom may still have my address?)

yes I do Olly. Matthew, if you feel like popping a spokeshave in there for me to have a peek at? :D I'll send it straight back if you don't want it in the pass around.

No problem Tom,

I was going to drop you a PM suggesting the same thing.

Adding it to the box would have taken the postage up to about £9.00 which seemed a bit rich for a passaround.

yep and I suspect not everyone has a spoke shave fetish as I do :lol:

Nice looking plane Matthew but I'll have to pass up on the pass around, having a LV NX and a little LN would mean that I'd end up sleeping in the garage if I suggested acquiring another block :D

Ironballs":d068uvzz said:
I'd end up sleeping in the garage if I suggested acquiring another block :D

Hmmm, I'd never though of stocking campbeds and sleeping bags, but when you put it like that...!

Me too, I was seriously considering buying one so this is perfect.

Matthew
wizer
OPJ
jlawrence
Riley
Bigjoe
OryxDesign
LocalOak

Try before you buy. If you don't send it back, it self destructs in 10 days.

(I also assume if you break it, you pay for it.)

Thanks for the enlightenment Wizer, could've been useful, especially for an amature who's most expensive plane is about £25!! I could have a chance to see how the other half live :roll: Do forum members get a discount? Who ends up with the tool that's passed round? Does that go cheap? I sound like Scrooge, but I'm only curious.

Cheers Froggy.

AFAIK there is no discount for members. The plane goes back to WH at the end of the pass around IIRC the plane does get sold with some sort of discount at the end. But Matthew is the one to answer that.

Froggy":2cbwcpvq said:
Thanks for the enlightenment Wizer, could've been useful, especially for an amature who's most expensive plane is about £25!! I could have a chance to see how the other half live :roll: Do forum members get a discount? Who ends up with the tool that's passed round? Does that go cheap? I sound like Scrooge, but I'm only curious.

Cheers Froggy.

The last person on the list sends it back to Matthew.

This is not a way of getting cheaper tools, but it is a great way of being able to try out a tool in your own workshop for a couple of days before deciding to buy it. It is also a great way for Matthew to get feedback from users as to the quality of new tools on his books.

Back