New Garden Workshop - Finished at last

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's always the problem of trying to squeeze all the kit in and then have enough space to actually build something :)

I brought my bench yesterday and today my drill press - those two things are heavy so I was grateful for the help of my 18 yr old grandson. The drill press is a Chester D19 and it weighs 86 kilos with most of that in the head making it very top heavy.

I would take some photos but the place is a right tip at the moment.

regards

Brian

I too got a surprise when my drill press (online purchase) got delivered - I had no idea it was so big and heavy, I had only selected it based on drilling depth :)

I can't post links yet it seems. Anyway, it was way too tall on my bench that it would be dangerous to operate.

flic.kr/p/rMYfHn

So I built a stand-alone wheelable base for it with drawer storage (drawers not finished yet):

flic.kr/p/raidwE

(please ignore my untidy garage workshop)!

Congratulations on getting the workshop finished! Looks brilliant, especially the under floor heating. Can't wait to see the photo with the workshop kitted out now though. My own workshop is still long and far away though so I'm very jealous! All I currently have is a plot earmarked for it in the back of the garden with a possible completion date of Autumn 2016! Problem is, I need a start date to begin with! :lol:

Start now while the weather is good Simon :)

I will post some pics when I have moved everything in, it's a complete junk shop at the moment.

regards

Brian

Back