Double kite winder stair for the workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wizard9999":mvk8t1u0 said:
Very tidy indeed. I'm sure the visits up to the hand tool 'shop will be extra pleasurable from now on.

Terry.

Thanks Terry
Yeh so much easier and kinder on my poor pinned knees , should have done this job years ago.

Cheers Bern :D

Very smart, I'm sure you'll be glad you finally got round to doing something with that hole in the floor. Only one problem I can see, where are you going to keep the ladder!

I'll bring my Marples chisel down one day, which is a bigger brother to yours :)

Been right through this thread, where's the dovetails? :?:

Great job on the staircase, and after seeing your impressive dovetails not at all surprising. =D>

swb58":1frd01iq said:
Very smart, I'm sure you'll be glad you finally got round to doing something with that hole in the floor. Only one problem I can see, where are you going to keep the ladder!

I'll bring my Marples chisel down one day, which is a bigger brother to yours :)

Hi Rhys
Thanks mate , one drawback now is its made it too easy to nip downstairs and use the machines :lol: Managed to get the ladder in the sh-t shed .
Always glad to see you , call in when your free.

Ed Bray":1frd01iq said:
Been right through this thread, where's the dovetails? :?:

Great job on the staircase, and after seeing your impressive dovetails not at all surprising. =D>

Thanks Ed
Don't worry got some dovetails on the next job for you

Cheers Bern :D

Back