HEARING AID BATTERIES

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexam

Bandsaw Boxmaker
Reaction score
Hope it's ok to mention this on here and not break any rules, but I have had hearing aids for many years, both NHS and private.

I needed to change to another type recently and having bought three boxes of No 10 batteries (60) back in June, though I would ask to supplier if I could change them for the larger 312 batteries. No Deal.......... wont use them again!

So rather than just throw them away, thought I would offer to anyone here at say £6 a box (60) rather than the £14.99 normal cost if anyone is interested?

I had that 3 weeks ago. Went to GP, referred to local hosp, had all the acoustic tests. Was deaf in one ear but nothing visible right up to and including the ear drum so must be on the inside. Didn't feel unwell or anything. 4 days later....just disappeared. Doc's were baffled at the cause but apparently inner ear infections can account for that kind of thing.

I believe it's a blocked Eustachian tube. it's been over two months now. Feels like air-pressure, as being up in an aircraft. Except this pressure block just won't clear. This morning in fact the Doc checked my ear and said everything is normal, so she referred me to the hearing clinic. I swear she just assumes because of my age, I am suffering from age related deafness. How she knows the Eustachian tube is clear, or otherwise, when it's on the inside of the timpanic membrane, I just don't know!

Oh Well. Don't believe everything they tell you! :lol:

My sympathies to anybody suffering from a bit of deafness. I've been a tad mutton for years now.

'Industrial Deafness' seems to be the next big thing for the 'Parasites 'R' Us' Solicitors brigade. Every other advert on the radio seems to be trying to get you to sue your former boss for inadequate ear protection.

doorframe":237z5jnv said:
My sympathies to anybody suffering from a bit of deafness. I've been a tad mutton for years now.

'Industrial Deafness' seems to be the next big thing for the 'Parasites 'R' Us' Solicitors brigade. Every other advert on the radio seems to be trying to get you to sue your former boss for inadequate ear protection.

I always imagined them there Naval 4.7 inch guns would cause me some bother. Bit difficult suing the MOD though! :?

I've got terrible tinnitus from being too close to noisy machines for 50 years. I won't be needing any of your batteries Alex unless they can stop a constant whistling - it's a bit like trying to tune in to the BBC world service.

John

John15":m31c5b1q said:
I've got terrible tinnitus from being too close to noisy machines for 50 years. I won't be needing any of your batteries Alex unless they can stop a constant whistling - it's a bit like trying to tune in to the BBC world service.

John

I suppose you could try shoving then in your ear. Might not stop it but could change the tune or the channel! lol

Back