picture from PDF

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Copy and paste, or the snapshot tool. I don't think you can reverse the PDF process to do it another way.

If all else fails because you do not have Adobe then grab a screenshot of the page or part page.

Don't forget that PDF is not a proprietary format and does not belong to Adobe, though they would be happy for you to think so.

If you need to do anything fancy with PDF, a wide range of free utilities are available.

stevebuk":2h0y6xls said:
strangely enough i have Serif Pageplus 6 which opens PDF's but it wouldn't open that one..

The pdf standard is a sort of 'digital ragbag' - you can put all sorts of content, including sound, video and Javascript, into a pdf container, so it's quite hard for software developers to code for all eventualities.

AndyT":2efa9mre said:
Don't forget that PDF is not a proprietary format and does not belong to Adobe, though they would be happy for you to think so.

If you need to do anything fancy with PDF, a wide range of free utilities are available.

FWIW, Adobe invented the PDF format then made it open source. GIF and MP3 are proprietary formats and in theory the copyright/patent holders should get a fee, FWIW...

Most PDFs can be opened in Photoshop as a bitmap image at any resolution (depending on how the original art was constructed).

Can you tell I used to be a graphic designer? ;)

Back