Doll house room

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to put.... in the beginning my main aim was to spend as little as possible on this project by recycling materials using off cuts and making use of what I had.....

Total project outlay... £3.95 ... for the tool box and tools that I couldn't resist!

If it was open competition then yours was by far better than the Bill & Ben effort. So much detail and obvious effort. Well done, you're a winner on here ;-)

Thanks everyone. . Such lovely comments and knowing that it's not just me being bitter.. that everyone agrees I should have won makes me feel better!

Lol I know! I'm still seething today!!!

Thank you all for your comments it's helping me to accept this tramatic incident that has probably scarred me for life
:lol: :lol:

Hi Melinda,
I've been following this thread and I can't believe factory made flower pots won over what was so glaringly obvious time, care and detail in your entry.
I wonder what relation the winner was to the judges??
You are definitely a winner with all of us on here though. =D> =D>

ardenwoodcraft":n3ucg8gw said:
Hi Melinda,
I've been following this thread and I can't believe factory made flower pots won over what was so glaringly obvious time, care and detail in your entry.
I wonder what relation the winner was to the judges??
You are definitely a winner with all of us on here though. =D> =D>

Funny I've thought that! !!

Thank you for your kind comment

Melinda, we have just returned from a long weekend away with the grandchildren, I had hoped you were going to say you had won, Eva is 7 and she says she would rather play with your room than a few plant pots, Harry who's 3 thinks it looks like gandads workshop!

You was robbed, shame on the judges, there not setting a good example to the children of the village.

Baldhead

Baldhead":1gl86w37 said:
Melinda, we have just returned from a long weekend away with the grandchildren, I had hoped you were going to say you had won, Eva is 7 and she says she would rather play with your room than a few plant pots, Harry who's 3 thinks it looks like gandads workshop!

You was robbed, shame on the judges, there not setting a good example to the children of the village.

Baldhead

Nicely put Baldhead =D>

Baldhead":2flauz7h said:

Baldhead

I had hoped for a first as well :( but sadly not

I do feel cheated out of my post card with FIRST on in. I could accept it if it was worthy entry That beat me but I don't feel it was.........
So much so that I have emailed the judges rep and asked them to explain their decision.
Probably won't get a reply but I feel better for venting!!

Thanks for your comments. ..... and everyone's comments. ... makes it all worth while :D

Melinda_dd":36u13mio said:
I had hoped for a first as well :( but sadly not

I do feel cheated out of my post card with FIRST on in. I could accept it if it was worthy entry That beat me but I don't feel it was.........
So much so that I have emailed the judges rep and asked them to explain their decision.
Probably won't get a reply but I feel better for venting!!

Thanks for your comments. ..... and everyone's comments. ... makes it all worth while :D

You should have sent them a link to your thread then they could see what work went into it, could also see our low opinion of the result and of the judges :lol:

Back