Anyone want a copy of my Kity 1619 table saw manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrYorke

Established Member
Reaction score
I have bought the saw above and it came with a manual.

It also came with a manual for the sliding carriage and side extension.

If you'd like a copy, I don't mind scanning it and emailing it across to anyone who'd like it.

hi,would it be possible to mail me a copy of your kity1619 table saw manual,i need to fit my riving knife and crown guard to it and carnt figure it out for love nor money :cry:

If it wouldn't be too much trouble I would be grateful for a copy of both manuals. Thanks.

Thanks for trying but unfortunately mine is an older model made by Kity not Scheppach and the design has changed since or it's just a different model

it is probably no use, but i have the 618, and a manual for it. i dont know how similar the machines are, and it seems difficult to get info about model numbers.

mine is the same as http://www.metabricoleur.com/t6595-scie-kity-618 but i dont have the sliding table. if yours is similar, let me know and i will scan the manual.

ArtC":6bfqds5d said:
Kity 1 619
Mine says 619 on the casing but 1619 on a sticker inside by the motor. I was led to believe the only difference between the 2 is in the motor power.
ArtC does yours have the blade angle adjustment wheel on the left side panel, and the sliding table with the 2 parallel rods like in the link marcros posted?
If so I have both manuals, I can scan for you. I think the 'manual' for the sliding table is just a one page assemnbly diagram.

My one has Kity 1619 with the 1 in different colour. The blade angle adjustment is on the left behind the sliding table support. There is no additional vertical support for the slide rail. The table extention to the right has two vertical height adjustable supports. The motor is mounted on a plate which slides up and down on two parallel rails held in position, one side by the height adjustment screw and on the other by a spring.

The thread has stripped out of the cylindrical nut attached to this plate and I have had to totally strip everything down to access it.

I'm hoping I'll remember how to rebuild it once I've had it repaired but would appreciate a manual with drawing in case I have any bits over. Thanks to you, if you can help!

New piece fabricated, all back together and working good again. Thanks for the well intentioned attempts to help.

Hi ArtC, I tried to scan the manual but the quality of the drawings was very poor. I will try again with a different scanner and PM you when I've done it.

Hi pcb1962, thanks for your offer but since fixing the problem I have found my manual, TYPICAL!!!!
sorry to put you to any bother and thank you very much for trying.

Hello

I am assembling an original French Kity 1619 saw which I bought in parts and I would very much like a copy of the manual if possible. My current concern is how to fit the drive belt as unless I have put it together incorrectly there is too, little space between the motor pulley and the metal casing.

I'm new to the forum so not sure if you need my details here or pick them up centrally.
Thanking you
John

JohnBB":12c56hjh said:
Hello

I am assembling an original French Kity 1619 saw which I bought in parts and I would very much like a copy of the manual if possible. My current concern is how to fit the drive belt as unless I have put it together incorrectly there is too, little space between the motor pulley and the metal casing.

I'm new to the forum so not sure if you need my details here or pick them up centrally.
Thanking you
John

Hi John,
Send me an email to 'pcb1962 at gmail.com' and I'll reply with a pdf manual

Hi I know it was a while ago but Ive just bought one and would love to see a manual. for the Kity 1619 saw
Many thanks
Rich

Back