Chicken rehoming

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inaspin

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry I know this is not wood work related, but I am getting desperate, due to the breakdown of my marriage. I have three white Sussex hens to rehome, Two are just one year old, one is two years old.

All three are good layers and produce lovely tasting eggs, all are in good health. They are free range and come as a complete package, to include the coop feeders and drinkers.

They are offered FREE to a good home, and I only have a week to sort them out, so if you are interested in having some hens or know of anyone else who may be, please pm me.

Regards

Berns

Berns,

That is absolutely heartbreaking, as I just said to you on the phone. I am sure I speak for everyone on here when I say this must be one of the toughest things anyone could have to go through.

As soon as I hear from my neighbours, I'll let you know if their friends are able to take the chickens.

Best of luck, buddy,

Greg

Hi inaspin, i would but East Devon may be just too far away. All my hens and ducks are rehomed from
other people. If you could get them here, get in touch.

Back