Hegner blades?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
Just ordered some #9 reverse tooth blades from hegner as I have run out of FD blades and I need them now,anyone used them before?.

Can you please let us know how you get on with them? . Going to make some bowls(or try to) and 9 blades are recommended and I don't stock them and still unsure about FD quality

John

jonluv":2urxodyu said:
Can you please let us know how you get on with them? . Going to make some bowls(or try to) and 9 blades are recommended and I don't stock them and still unsure about FD quality

John
Yes sure john, i was given a lot of free ones from toesy recently but unfortunately there are not reverse tooth so not usable on this job..

Steve.

I have used the Niqua 3, 5, and 7 reverse tooth blades from Hegner for many years, and would recommend, I can’t remember if I have tried the number 9, but use the Pebeco double tooth in that size, this blade obviously gives tear out on the underside but clears the saw dust well.

Take care.

Chris R.

stevebuk":1ubz1t41 said:
Hi
Just ordered some #9 reverse tooth blades from hegner as I have run out of FD blades and I need them now,anyone used them before?.

I have been using Niqua blades from Hobbies for well over 20 years, I have always found them excellent. :)

Back