Gandads little helper

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldhead

Established Member
Reaction score
This is Harry, he loves helping Gandad, he doesn't mind the safety googles or the ear defenders but he just won't wear gloves! He's 3 and a bit.

Baldhead

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 1,070
gregmcateer":38yf9aph said:
Brilliant. Start em young!

but lock up your planes!! 25 years ago my son decided he wanted to 'help' daddy so i gave him some odds and ends of timber and a mallet to play with - 10 minutes later realised he had grabbed a couple of block planes and was playing 'cars' with them on the concrete floor of the garage #-o

Saw a small high vis vest with ' Grandads Little Helper' on the back, on a market stall somewhere recently

Brian

finneyb":xjc97nlo said:
Saw a small high vis vest with ' Grandads Little Helper' on the back, on a market stall somewhere recently

Brian
Got to have one, well I'll need 3, 1 granddaughter and 2 grandsons, got to treat them all the same :D

Baldhead

I couldn't let my 6 year old grandson into my workshop - he just couldn't be trusted for a second. If there was a button, he had to press it, levers just had to be pulled, switches simply could not be left untouched - nor could anything else for that matter. Shame really, it would have been nice to get him learning a bit of woodwork, start fostering an interest early on.

K

Latest posts

Back