Three jewellery boxes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
They have over wintered in my play room and appear quite stable, so I have lined them with some velvet material, fitted earth magnets and now had a coat of shellac.Then await visit from granddaughters.

Will most probably put the wax on today, but gardening comes first.

jewellery boxes apr14.jpg

Attachments

• jewellery boxes apr14.jpg
    jewellery boxes apr14.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,605
Thanks Ian for looking, no I have five granddaughters plus three daughters and one wife, so I shall be busy for a while. :wink:

david123":1945mmmc said:
Maybe I am having a senior moment, but what are the earth magnets for??
The centre box with a drawer has also got a lift up lid compartment, so gives a better closure, also the cabinet with glass has got magnets at base of door and carcass to keep it shut.

Great set of boxes (as always) - Glad to see you back in the shop, one of the first signs of summer is DevonWoody's first batch of boxes; mind you with that many women in the family I am surprised you have not made your shop usable for the winter months :wink: :)

sammo":1kcydjxh said:
Great set of boxes (as always) - Glad to see you back in the shop, one of the first signs of summer is DevonWoody's first batch of boxes; mind you with that many women in the family I am surprised you have not made your shop usable for the winter months :wink: :)

No wurries, I have only got one left at home and that one is very useful.

Thanks for your nice comments.

Latest posts

Back