3 Wise Men

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donwatson

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been busy lately on this Kathy Wise pattern for a friend. I have the fronts cut, shaped and sanded ready to be stained.
Next step is cutting the backs in the same manner and creating a 3d sculpture type set of standing figures.

Don W
wise_man_3.jpg

Attachments

• wise_man_1.jpg
    wise_man_1.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 543
  • wise_man_2.jpg
    wise_man_2.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 543
  • wise_man_3.jpg
    wise_man_3.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 543
Very nice Don....3 wise men on this forum hmmmmmmm you'll be lucky lol having said that the bottom one is a dead ringer for Phill :cool:
What type of wood did you use as it looks very fine grain? looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Cheers
Brian

Claymore":2ro0jc0t said:
Very nice Don....3 wise men on this forum hmmmmmmm you'll be lucky lol having said that the bottom one is a dead ringer for Phill :cool:
What type of wood did you use as it looks very fine grain? looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Cheers
Brian
Hi Brian,
Started cutting the backs today, it's all Tulipwood.

Claymore":2ygefosm said:

Cheers
Brian

Oi! Who'r you calling a wise man?

Phill

All looking very good to me!!

(I'm the anonymous friend Don very kindly offered to help out completing work my late Uncle started)

Cheers Don, you are a star (guiding one, no doubt)

Greg

Latest posts

Back