Secret Santa 2017?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here is the list of entries so far:

phil.p
homers double
marcros
Racers
droogs
jamesc
kevinlightfoot
thetyreman
SVB
Arron
Escudo
DiscoStu
rxh
sheffield tony
doris
dannyessex

Conveniently it's currently nicely even!

And I have to say, it's really nice how many people seem to like this.

Please add me to the list. I'll try and come up with something interesting.

With regards to how much I like this - it really is a highlight for Christmas for me. It’s nice to get something I’ll actually like and or appreciate that isn’t something I’ve had to write down on a list. In fact for me it’s worse than that I just get told I can go to Axminster. I’m not complaining but it is nice to get a complete surprise that is actually related to something I’m interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really nice to hear Stu.

As for the rest of you, there's a week to go till the draw.

Any more for this? I'll be doing the draw at the weekend.

Don't forget the rules are:

1 Make or buy a hand tools related present (no upper limit, but don't go nuts...)
2 Put it in the post it before the deadline (8th Dec) to your recipient (and let me know, full details in the PM I'll send out at the weekend).
3 Post a picture of the present you recieve on the forums on Christmas day (or a few days after if you can't for some reason).

The pictures thread from last year are here:

ukw-secret-santa-photos-2016-t102438.html

Final call for this.

It would be nice to see one more person so I can join in. But that's not essential.

I've just remembered that I will need everyone's addresses. So if you could all please PM me your address ASAP that would be great. Thanks, Morfa.

morfa":174hdpv2 said:
Final call for this.

It would be nice to see one more person so I can join in. But that's not essential.

Hello,

Since there is no one else taking this last slot, I'll put myself forward, if I'm not too late. It would be a shame if the organiser couldn't join in because of numbers.

Mike.

Excellent, thanks for that Mike. Please PM me your address. I've done the draw and will sort out the PMs later on this evening.

Unless you can bring a friend, then we're now closed!

Draw is now done. Just waiting for two stragglers to PM me their addresses and I'll PM everyone.

Ok, everyone should have a PM now. Please let me know if you don't.

Once your parcel is in the post, please PM me and I'll update your recipient.

Also if you've not already, might be an idea to subscribe to the post, that way you'll get any updates.

Well the first present is in the post now. Some people are keen and quick apparently!

Just to remind everyone the deadline for posting is nearly two weeks away. That's the 8th of December. So hopefully folks are well underway with sorting out presents. If you're going to miss the deadline or can't participate, please let me know ASAP, so I can make alternative arrangements. I don't mind people dropping out, I do mind not knowing that they've dropped out.

If you've not subscribed to the thread, please do as it means you'll get notifications when I post up messages like this.

Ok, the 8th is this weekend and a lot of people haven't posted their gifts. If I could please remind you all to get putting those parcels in the post ASAP. Thanks!

Hello,

Just put the last bit of spit and polish on mine tonight. Will post tomorrow. Hope the recipient likes what I've made them! :|

Mike.

Latest posts

Back