Fix Guy's block plane adjustment knob

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bm101":3hv4httn said:
a nice little marking knife

RUOpyog.jpg

I'm lucky enough to use one of Bm101's marking knives...it's a superb tool!

If you like I could turn a new screw for you from steel? It won't be pretty (and not brass!) but it should at least be functional.

DigitalM":xzx9b8fi said:
I love the way it looks a bit like the finest quality prison shank ever to be smuggled out the workshop.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*fakes indignation and outrage* I'll have you know that's blade is acid etched in the blood of my enemies, tempered in the fires of Volcanoes. Cooled in the tears of virgins. It was made by hand at the dawn of the Earth and ....
Ahh go on then. It does look a bit like a shank to be fair.

Bm101":38mqwfhh said:
*fakes indignation and outrage* I'll have you know that's blade is acid etched in the blood of my enemies, tempered in the fires of Volcanoes. Cooled in the tears of virgins. It was made by hand at the dawn of the Earth and ....
Ahh go on then. It does look a bit like a shank to be fair.

Sorry, didn't mean to cause offence! The opposite in fact. It's not some namby-pamby thing, it's mean and keen!

DTR":1f7jl9mx said:
If you like I could turn a new screw for you from steel? It won't be pretty (and not brass!) but it should at least be functional. :

Thanks so much for the offer, but I'm keen to conjure something up myself and maybe learn something in the process.

DigitalM":2r80arp4 said:
Sorry, didn't mean to cause offence! The opposite in fact. It's not some namby-pamby thing, it's mean and keen!
Absolutely none taken! :wink:

Back