Harder & Steenbeck Ultra 2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Any one had any experience of the Harder & Steenbeck Ultra 2 air brush if so what is it like for performance. Can it be used for a good coverage as well as fine detail.
I am looking at this one to decorate some of the turnings. I already own 4 airbrushes but not the best quality

I have a Harder & Steenbeck Ultra 2 and would say that it is amazingly better than the cheaper airbrushes. Well worth the money.

For detail work, they are first class.

It really depends of how big the work is for good coverage, as a 0.4mm needle / nozzle combination will have limitations on large surfaces. There is not really a one size fits all, other than a bigger airbrush and compressor.

For a quality finish you need to have the capacity to apply a wet coat of whatever your spraying.

Like all tools it is an acquired skill, so practice. You will need to tune it up to get the best out of it.

Thank you Morturn I don't mean a large area but small areas that do not come under fine detail as some of the cheaper airbrushed I have can be used for the larger areas that I would want to cover

Back