Lidl Parkside shop vacs are back...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutley Racers":1lp8zq8g said:
The dust deputy deluxe kit then?

Sounds about right. I had planned to get one of the cheap ebay clones however because I didn't have suitable buckets or hose lying around I wasn't saving as much by the time I got all the bits together. The kit they sell is fairly good value and fits together nicely.

Rorschach":2ngimslv said:
Mutley Racers":2ngimslv said:
The dust deputy deluxe kit then?

Sounds about right. I had planned to get one of the cheap ebay clones however because I didn't have suitable buckets or hose lying around I wasn't saving as much by the time I got all the bits together. The kit they sell is fairly good value and fits together nicely.

Thanks mate

Far cheaper to get hold of a Numatic HEPA filter bag slit it open and put it over your container between the container and the standard filter this will then pre filter any dust, you can do this with any dustbin type vacuum, doing this with my Neumatic and a bag fitted it has four filters prior to the exhaust.

Mike

Thanks Mike - do you tape it around the standard filter just below where it joins the lid? I bought the HEPA filter so this'll be for next time.

Back