New Chinesium pyrography machine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVB

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just received a new pyrography machine all the way from deepest China.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/112383820400

£50 of your finest new plastic notes and so far out of the box it seems spot on. As per pics, comes with 2 pens and a range of tips that would prob cost the £50 themselves if bought in uk.

I mainly want it for texturing / deep burnt backgrounds etc rather than detailed pyrography 'art' but heat control seems ok from just warm to glowing orange / yellow floppy hot!

Listed here as we occasionally discuss this and the £100+ for a pucker machine with one pen and only a couple of tips is a bit too steep for occasional use but this unit seems to be 'all in' and for less than the price of a tank of fuel!

Hope this helps, happy to answer specific Qs if you have them and anyone local is welcome to give it a try.

Simon

Hi,
Please keep us updated on your experiences with this - especially reliability. At that price it looks very tempting.

K

Looks interesting, I only have an el cheapo one and would like something a little more controllable

let us know if you encounter any snags with it in the course of use would you

SVB":3cdn6ia9 said:
I have just received a new pyrography machine all the way from deepest China.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/112383820400

£50 of your finest new plastic notes and so far out of the box it seems spot on. As per pics, comes with 2 pens and a range of tips that would prob cost the £50 themselves if bought in uk.

I mainly want it for texturing / deep burnt backgrounds etc rather than detailed pyrography 'art' but heat control seems ok from just warm to glowing orange / yellow floppy hot!

Listed here as we occasionally discuss this and the £100+ for a pucker machine with one pen and only a couple of tips is a bit too steep for occasional use but this unit seems to be 'all in' and for less than the price of a tank of fuel!

Hope this helps, happy to answer specific Qs if you have them and anyone local is welcome to give it a try.

Simon

Back