Wire Brush

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinlightfoot

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good quality wirebrush supplier,the ones I have been buying are next to useless and wear out very quickly not too worried about the price but the quality must be good.

any decent welding gear supplier. as your in Mansfield my old man used to go to a small place called S&M welding supplies and if they didn't have what he wanted weldgas. both will sell you something that should be of decent quality if you talk nicely to them. :)

which is why I thought it prudent to add the "welding supplies" bit. :)
if on the other hand you are look for it for more personal reasons I can suggest a few places that might be able to help with your requirements. :)

BOC as well, they have places all over the uk. I have a stainless wire brush which i prefer.

Thanks very much I will try Welding suppliers and BOC never even thought of those places,good idea to go for stainless as well,I didn't even know you could buy stainless ones,it just goes to show you learn something new everyday let's hope I still have lots to learn.

Back