Struggling with ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pip1954

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I am having a job to list some pen cases on ebay I can't get it to list photos ,
When I click on list photos it just go to scan page an I can't figure how to change it
Any help would be great as I am pulling out what little hair I have got left :shock:

I had a similar problem today with some household items we were trying to list.
Photos from a camera we've used before - no joy.
Retook the photos with my samsung phone and bingo - worked fine!
No idea why, but the only change I can see is the interface on ebay. B******s!!

It could be that the photos are too big. JPEGS about 3500 pixels on the longest side works well.

I've also had the same problem recently, I had to change browser, it doesn't work in chrome, but it worked in firefox, I don't like the new dumbed down interface compared to the old one.

thetyreman":38j51kv4 said:
I've also had the same problem recently, I had to change browser, it doesn't work in chrome, but it worked in firefox, I don't like the new dumbed down interface compared to the old one.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Message to all web designers.

STOP FIDDLING WITH IT. IT WORKS.

A tip for Ebay. Use the App, it's much quicker and easier than using the computer.

Find something close to your item, click "sell one like this", add your own pics taken from your phone, change a bit of text and job done. The full version in the browser is too complicated, too many options and previews etc.

Back