LED Battens

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RogerS":pqfxn702 said:
Cracking recommendation, thanks, Peter (Millard). Just bought one to try...superb value for money and the light output is awesome. =D>
[THUMBS UP SIGN]Impressive aren't they? No regrets here, every day in the workshop is a pleasure...

I fitted a 20W LED batten in the garage this afternoon... It's (almost literally) like night and day compared to the 5ft tube it replaced.

Also, I didn't realise you need to change the starter - which was supplied with the tube.

For 10-and-a-bit squids, it's a no-brainer really.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/philips-led-t ... tid=374950

I'll be getting another two for above the lathe next week.

I watched Peter's workshop video on the 600x600 panels. Bought one from Toolstation yesterday for my Garage / Workshop - made a massive difference, and thats just one of them. They were a bit dearer than ebay at £30 each, but still cheap enough that i am thinking of adding 1 or 2 more.
thanks Peter for the tip (and all the other videos too)

F

petermillard":4ux6flao said:
Pleasure [THUMBS UP SIGN]

I ended up buying 4 panels from the eBay link you provided in your LED video- got the 5K lumen versions. New workshop not ready but a quick test of a single panel proved retina searing!

jlawford":8b4wo5aa said:
petermillard":8b4wo5aa said:
Pleasure [THUMBS UP SIGN]

I ended up buying 4 panels from the eBay link you provided in your LED video- got the 5K lumen versions. New workshop not ready but a quick test of a single panel proved retina searing!
Excellent! I have 9 of them now, and it's plenty bright :)

Fitted two 20w LED tubes above the lathe... Thinking I might need to turn in a welding mask now, it's a bit bright. :-D

Just received three 1200x300 panels from your ebay link Peter. Not ready to fit them yet but put a plug on one just to check it out - and I'm typing this with sunglasses on! These were for basic, background lighting but I may not need anything else - amazing, thank you =D>

Paul

Back