wood

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tips I have taken them on board and will give them a go tip about sycamore and peroxide sounds interesting as a second string incase I do not get the hang of corian

thanks again
John

pain is the best attention getter

aramco":zn7vj0kf said:
Thanks for the tips I have taken them on board and will give them a go tip about sycamore and peroxide sounds interesting as a second string incase I do not get the hang of corian

thanks again
John

You shouldn't have any problems with the corian John. Another tip is you can contact the distributors in the UK and order a number of samples, can do so on line as well, or could. Look for local kitchen fitting companies as well as they skip loads of the stuff, mainly sink and hob cutouts.

Bob

thanks for that bob I have tried to get samples on the internet but now they all want to know when you want a new kitchen etc so I cancel the request as I do not want to be bothered by phone calls etc.Living n the Scottish borders there is not a kitchen fitter etc within 25 miles at least so may have to get the phone book out and see if I can find one in Carlisle. I have dealt with a man off ebay called the korian man he was very good he also has a website by the same name his prices where also reasonable.

john

We've just bought a touring caravan and have't tried it out yet. Hoping to do so in the next couple of weeks maybe Moffat site or somewhere in the borders, I'm near Morpet, Northumberland.
If likely to be anywhere near you I'll give you a shout as might have some bits of use.
Bob

hi lons newcastleton in the borders has a nice caravan site right in the middle of the village some nice walks and bike rides around if you like that kind of thing 3 pubs /restaurants and two cafes and a butchers to die for but we do not have a petrol station so fill up before you get here as the nearest one is 11 miles away

john

been in contact with a person called bird2740 on ebay and he has lots of corian and hanex pieces for sale

John

my wife insists that normal household bleach will lighten wood the same as peroxide

John

received my titanium blades today from Judy Gale Roberts hopefully will get to try them tonight on corian must say they do not look any different from normal blades at first glance

john

used the titanium blades n corian and was very impressed with the cut and finish

John

I have almost finish a project in corian and would some kind person tell me again how to finish it off please my memory seems to be going to the dogs these days

thanks
John

Back