UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All four pieces are excellent. I love the colours of the Kingfishers Ruth. Did you use acrylic paints on the MDF. At the rate Ruth is going Brian, and the quality of her work, I would hazard the apprenticeship is rapidly coming to an end.

Cheers

Charley

Amazing work there. I'm sure Ruth is teaching you a lot now. :-D

As above, what paint on the Kingfishers? They look superb.

Really nice work from both of you.

I can see how the "grainless" finish might appeal to people that aren't "woodies".

I wouldn't worry too much about being displaced by "the apprentice", just more time to put your feet up :lol: :roll:

Regards

Fingers Phill

Real nice items, "Mr. & Mrs. Claymore"! =D> =D> =D>

BTW, I had a lady visitor try my Excali the other day and she got on fine - "It's just like a sewing machine" she said.

I wasn't quite sure just how to take that comment :?:

AES

Funnily enough Andy, when I explain what a scroll saw is to my neighbours (who usually get scroll sawn gifts) I say its like a sewing machine but cuts things apart instead of joining things together. This is usually accompanied are frantic hand movements to illustrate the point. I usually get a weak smile and a Tschüss but they love their gifts which is all that counts.

Barry

Oh BTW Brian. How rude of me. The projects are brilliant and would outstanding on anyone's walls. I know you make a lot for charity but I guess you're a tad short of wall space these days?

Barry

Latest posts

Back