Lidl Track Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dickm":3ftl9k5w said:
Lild saws fit perfectly on the festool tracks, when there are sales on they can be had for a pretty good price, I bought a 1.4m track for under £40 I think.
Yes........
but that's still more than I paid for the saw!

Granted, but I highly doubt you will do better. Large custom aluminium extrusion like that is not cheap.

£70 for 2x700mm tacks is a good price. Who wants the saw for £20, sans track? :lol:

Having had this track saw for over a year when they were last on offer all i would say is it is amazing. At the time there was a lot of comments that the track was to short but if it was longer it would not be a £70 saw and l would not own it. I have no problems sliding the track along for longer cuts.

Bodgers":2vyv3njr said:
The Makita track clams are one of the cheapest, if they fit...

http://www.tools4trade.co.uk/makita-194 ... oCubrw_wcB

I had to grind the heads a bit to get them to slide all the way into my Dewalt tracks.

I think I paid about £15 or so for 2x festool clamps of this style, they obviously fit my festool track but also the lidl track and are useful for other clamping jobs too.

Back