What to use to "scoop out" chair top?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning, thank you for all the replies, Jacob as usual :lol: chainsaw indeed ! If there was an electric travisher I'd get one but as its a hand tool seems that will have to wait :lol: That Rotarex thing looks perfect, Thanks Kev, not too expensive and saw it in action on web, seems quite controllable. Love that box Paul :wink:

Bloonose":2pzooeaq said:
Morning, thank you for all the replies, Jacob as usual :lol: chainsaw indeed ! If there was an electric travisher I'd get one but as its a hand tool seems that will have to wait :lol: That Rotarex thing looks perfect, Thanks Kev, not too expensive and saw it in action on web, seems quite controllable. Love that box Paul :wink:

Thanks - I love making them :)

If you can work out how to draw it in 3D in something like Sketchup then the easiest way to go is cnc and I find really satisfying when it all works out.

CNC would be great if I had one, expect too expensive to get done by a local company and would like to have a go myself.

Thanks for al the replies again :wink:

Back