Thank you and some kitchens

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahomo59

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't posted in ages and should do more!

This is a thank you thread to UKworkshop and as a result finding Wood Monkey aka Rich. Whom I'd also like to thank. Also through the forum I've become friends with BristolDan who is another woodworker running a successful business.

I've several folk on here as well that have been an inspiration to me and gave me my own goals to reach. There are some very high standards of work on here and some may find it daunting to post their work on here. I urge you all to share your projects, big or small as they may give confidence or inspiration to others. Just like it has done for me. Here are some I'd like to thank for sharing...there are others but the list would go on. Doctor Bob, Jasonb, Chris Biggs, BradNaylor, JonnyD, Steve Maskery, Doctor and as I said loads to thank. Mainly for going to the efforts of sharing, explaining and putting aside some time to post. My main reason for not posting = time appreciation.

Any way folks here's a little of our last 6 months at James Bespoke Joinery (Jbj).

More pictures on our Facebook and Instagram.

THANK YOU.

Here's my ugly mug, usually clean shaven...I was having a moment of weakness. Happy customer in the middle and new partner on the other side.

Thank you UKworkshop. Let's all make the effort to post more...myself included! I'll get more of our little workshop and WIP pics.

Location of pictures, Porthcawl, Barnstaple, Hertfordshire, Cheddar and Bristol.

Still room for improvement, but hey that's wood work!

Smart, tidy, nice parallel joints, they look great ! Is it a sprayed finish? I like your colour choices

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back