Thinking of buying a DK2080 router table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droogs

Not the Sharpest Moderator in the box
Reaction score
The dreaded Rutlands have sent me an email showing the above with a decent bit off their headline price. Been thinking of getting a router table for a wihile and this one has both 1/4 & 1/2" collets and a reasonable sized motor and built in height adjustment. by the looks of it, it should meet what I need it to do but a bit concerned that it's just pressed and folded steel table top. anyone got experience of this machine?

I bought the Lumberjack version as my second string router table, there is no dust extract from underneath so you will have to modify it as I did with an enclosure and fence extract combined, the standard fence is truly awful so I put a UJK compact router table fence on it: http://www.axminster.co.uk/ujk-technolo ... nce-508272 made a lot of difference to both the dust extract, ease of use and accuracy.

Forgot to mention I got mine shop soiled for £99.00 including delivery on a special offer from e-bay.

Mike

DSC01346.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01346.jpg
    DSC01346.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,220
Back