Smole detectors

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caretaker

Established Member
Reaction score
In the light of tumble dryers in the news I have taken down one of my smoke detectors (battery operated) from the lounge and put it on a shelf just above the tumble dryer (White night) just in case.
We have 5 detectors.
What I would like to know is, can I lay the detector on the shelf flat or will I need to screw it to the ceiling.
Added= The dryer in in a utility room with 2 freezers.

What is this creature called a smole, Can you have smoleskin trousers. I wonder if smoles are made of special smolecules.

Anyway if I detect one I'll let you know, however they can be quite vicious, I hope i don't get smolested. Sorry I'm probably making a mountain out of a smolehill

doctor Bob":2r573qc1 said:
What is this creature called a smole, Can you have smoleskin trousers. I wonder if smoles are made of special smolecules.

Anyway if I detect one I'll let you know, however they can be quite vicious, I hope i don't get smolested. Sorry I'm probably making a mountain out of a smolehill

Hey Bob you be careful.
The Honey Smole is the most vicious of the bunch, bit like the Honey badger. The way to fight them is have a rag soaked in marmalade, they hate it. Oh and shredded marmalade is the most effective, good luck mate. They're everywhere at this time of year, usually in empty Woolworths buildings but are known to wander when hungry.
Lets be careful out there people.
God bless to you all at this worrying time.

If you can still find them on sale (maybe a smole smoke detector would be helpful here), smole smokes are very effective against infestations....

Back