Excellent Milwauki deal from Selco

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham Orm

Established Member
Reaction score
Plus VAT.

Looks good to me.
IMG_20151125_220032.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20151125_220032.jpg
    IMG_20151125_220032.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 950
amazing offer.. is this online or in store only?

i cant seem to find it, im up in Scotland so probably no chance of me being able to pick up one of these kits, if anyone is buying one and would be able to grab another let me know i can forward the money for it..

thanks

alex

It's on a flyer that came in the post Alex. My nearest branch is miles away. I'm going over there on Monday if you want to Paypal me the money I'll get one and send it if they have any left. If not I'll send your money back.

can do.. just send me your paypal linked email!

do you think its possible to call and reserve?

thanks

very much appreciated

Alexfn":oaekjh9e said:
can do.. just send me your paypal linked email!

do you think its possible to call and reserve?

thanks

very much appreciated

I've PM'd you Alex. Any further contact through my mobile (number in PM) as I'm going out for the day now ;-)

What a fiasco. Alex sent me the money by PayPal last week. I noted from the flyer that it was a December promotion and duly waited until Dec 1st planning to be one of the first there. I rang my nearest branch at 8am (there are 3 in Manchester), to be told that the 12 that they were allocated sold out yesterday! What's the point of marking the flyer 'December Promotion'? I spent some time on the phone with another branch, they contacted head office to be told that they had sold out nation wide.

I called into my local branch this morning and found the manager. He said that they started selling them last week when they first arrived and sold the last ones yesterday!

Surely the point of a promotion like this is to get me into the store, all they've done is poop me off!

I'm off to the pub now with Alex's money!

phil.p":31owql69 said:
I thought it odd - I googled their site and couldn't find a reference to Milwaukee, let alone an offer.

I don't know what brand power tools they sell Phil, I buy mine elsewhere, I presume they're trying to get some interest in Milwauki. They made a mess of it as far as I'm concerned. Lesson learned though.

Back