Multimaster clone blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spotted one thing already about them by the picture it looks like they can only be fixed in 4 positions 12, 3, 6 and 9 oclock where as the the real blades will lock in 8 positions but I dont suppose that is that important.

I've been using the WSE blades that HMF sell, cut right through nails, no problem.

Keenedge":1pbkgc8i said:
I've been using the WSE blades that HMF sell, cut right through nails, no problem.

Cheers Keenedge, Its Sunday morning and Im half awake so can you explain the WSE and HMF for me is that anything to do with the link I posted ? Cheers

Sorry, I know the full name is Wielander and Schill, I think the E bit is engineering. The HMF part is who sells me the blades in Amersham.
http://hmftools.co.uk/
Better late than never.

I got some shark blades off eBay in the end thought I would give them a try I won the bid and got them for £15 plus £3 postage for 3 x 65mm standard blades that fit either Fein or Bosch not bad considering Fein ones are about £36 for 3 . I will let you all know how I get on with them.

I bought a couple of new blades this morning (£10 each) ready for a pair of alcove units which I was fitting today.

Nowt like a fresh blade in the Fein..............

Until you hit a nail - took half the teeth off and focked the blade :evil:

Cheers

Karl

I'll be interested to see how these blades compare to the originals. If they are good would anyone be interested in a bulk purchase to get the price down even more ?

Cheers,
Sam

Used one today for trimming the string on a new staircase I was fitting. The string was about 40mm thick pine and the 65mm wide blades cut nicely, not quiet as fast as my 35mm Fein blades but that might be down to the blade being wider.

Heres the staircase obviously not finished in these pics but it does have a flight up to the right as well as left you can see it sitting on the floor.
4890718301_9a43cec6b6_z.jpg
4891321118_39ba1e267c_z.jpg

Get the WSE blades, they don't care if you hit nails or not, longer lasting, fresher smelling, mmmmmm.

white_sw":au226kwo said:
What are WSE blades and where can I see/buy them ?

Thanks,
Sam

Sam read further up the thread you will see, I wondered what he was on about too :lol:

A friend of mine worked in Germany for a while and used these, I couldn't find them for ages until I saw them in HMF Fixings in Amersham recently.
They last longer and don't mind nails, I make sure they are tightened up, (the first time I tried them I hadn't taken into consideration the vibration) but now much happier and less skint than with the Fein versions which I won't go back to.

D'oh ! And the worst part is....... I had already read the above thread and visited the HMF website. However, I can't seam to find the WSE blades talked about on the HMF website. But that could just be me. How do the prices compare to the Shark blades ?

Sam

i got my shark ones for £18 inc delivery for 3 x 65mm ones i dont know how much the other ones are i couldnt find them either when i looked.

Hi. I know this is an old post but I need help in locating the wse fein blade adaptor. The seller hmftools no longer stock it.

If anyone know who supplies it now please let me know.

Regards
Taz

Keen to have a go with the WSE blades, but can't find a web supplier, anyone know one?

Mike

Back